Fathers For Autism

I am a road-worn father of an amazing autistic daughter and NT son. I started this blog to provide information, a sounding board and a voice for fathers of autistic children.

More to see on my Facebook page.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Kicking Bad Guys...

I had both kids and Mama Bear on the couch with me tonight. It was a warm, amazing family moment. 

We sang karaoke songs together and laughed a lot. 

During a quiet moment, I looked at the Redhead and Handsome Boy and said "I believe in both of you. I need you to know this. Whatever you want to do, whatever you want to be, I will always support you. Just don't give up. No matter what happens, no matter how tired, frustrated or scared you are, don't ever give up."

My son looked at me and said "Daddy, just like when I tried to kick the bad guy in the face for a million dollars?"

"Umm...yeah, buddy, just like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment